Wondering what on earth to get your lovely girlfriend / best friend/ daughter for Valentine's Day?
(hint hint, you know who you are)
Here is the Harper Ave team's top 6 picks! We found some unique, thoughtful, and special gifts for every budget:
1. Harper Ave pink Takashi backpack! A creamy pink backpack with see-through clear PVC sides and turquoise lining. Perfect for the jet setter, designer, commuter, student, mom, and gym / yoga/ soul cycle junkie. $209.00
2. Handmade Marshmallows! Spend a romantic night in front of the fire and upgrade your s'mores to a whole new level! This pretty gift set of super fluffy marshmallows includes mango, raspberry, vanilla bean, and espresso flavors. $46.00
3. Cozy Pink Scarf! Keep her warm and always thinking of you with a constant reminder wrapped around her! We love this super soft and lightweight scarf by Donni Charm. $79.00
4. Retro 7 speed Dutch bicycle! A most thoughtful Valentine's day gift for any girl, this 7 speed (aka easy to ride uphill) step through (aka you can ride in a skirt!) vintage style bike by Retrospec in coral is also a steal and comes with the lights, vegan leather trim, bag rack, and a bell! A romantic and fun surprise for your lady, were obsessed! $349.00
5. Diamond Hexagon Ring! Not ready to get "the" ring? Then get her "a" ring like this dainty little pave diamond and 14k yellow gold ring by Sydney Evan. $1,280.00
6. Homemade Marshmallow Recipes! This book first captured our hearts when we came across it at a little shop in and realized the actual cover itself was squishy. Beautiful and unique recipes for making marshmallows at home! $13.43
We hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!